Fresh Strawberries and Coconut Milk with Tapioca PearlFrom juliecake 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the strawberries and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Boil a medium pot of water 3/4 full until a rolling boil. Add the tapioca and set the heat to medium. Cook for 25 minutes or until the centers have a small dot and they are chewy, stirring occasionally. When they are done cooking, put them on a strainer under running cold water. Transfer them to a medium bowl and add coconut milk and remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar and stir.
- Set 2 glasses out. Layer the bottom with a thin layer of the tapioca mixture. Then fill the glass with the blended strawberry. Top off with a few spoonfuls of the tapioca mixture.
- This should be consumed mixed together with a spoon
- Recipe and photo cakewardrobe
The Cookjuliecake Bluffdale, UT
The Rating7 people
I have everything needed for this recipe :) yum! my two favorite ingredients, strawberries and coconut!! I'm going to make this Friday or Saturday and then come tell you how amazing it was cause I already know.invisiblechef in loved it
Wow, I think this must be a coconut day!! Fine with me..Maybe you can make this one for me too!!!jovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
Yummy! Another winner!auntybea in Vernon loved it