Sweet Potato MuffinsFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar-divided shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs-lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup cold mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- ginger Butter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter-softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine flour,1 cup sugar,baking powder,orange peel,ginger,baking soda,and salt.
- Combine eggs and sweet potatoes and stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin tins two-thirds full.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Sprinke over batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Ginger Butter:
- In a small bowl,combine ginger and butter. Mix well.
- Serve with warm muffins.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
Oh, these were wonderful. A high "5" to you.crossfire in Garner loved it
I like this recipe.It never stays around my house for long.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yummy...will be sure to try these - the people around our house love sweet potatoes, but don't eat pumpkin...sounds like this will make everyone smile! Thanks for sharing...=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it