One Bowl Chocolate CakeFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 c flour shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 c milk, buttermilk or sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 large package chocolate pudding (the kind you cook) shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1 package chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine in one bowl and beat 3 minutes at medium speed. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into 9x13 or bundt pan. I lightly grease the pan. Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- or Devil's Food Cake mix, large package of chocolate pudding, 1 cup sour cream, 1/3 c oil, 4 eggs and a package of chocolate chips.
- Mix together 1 cup sugar, 2 T cocoa, 3 T cornstarch, 1/4 t salt, 1 t vanilla, 1 c hot water 1 T butter. Cook over mdium heat, stirring constantly until thick. Cool slightly and serve over cooled cake.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
Thank you Grizz. Love stuff that's easy enough for non-bakers like me. You O.K.?jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Grizz hon - you rock! Gets a high 5 from me....thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Simple, easy and chocolate, I like this already!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!