Quick Shrimp Marinara over Angel Hair PastaFrom merrimayhem 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pull the tails off of all the shrimp, and set shrimp aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat approximately 1 tablespoon of oil over a medium flame.
- Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, sauteeing until light brown.
- Add shrimp and sautee until the ends of the shrimp start to curl together.
- Add can of crushed tomato and oregano, basil and black pepper to taste, stirring to mix with shrimp and garlic.
- Stir occasionally while the pasta is cooking.
- In a large pot, boil water for the pasta. Angel Hair cooks very fast, so watch it carefully once you're cooking the pasta.
- Drain pasta and replace in large pot.
- Pour shrimp sauce over pasta & ENJOY.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmerrimayhem Brooklyn, NY
The Rating5 people
Great post! Love to have some of these easy but impressive recipes on hand! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
What a time saver..Thanks for posting!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!