Fry BreadFrom momo_55grandma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put 1/2 inch oil in frying pan Heat to medum high. Mix all ingredients together Add milk and mix into dough
- put 1/2 inch oil into frying pan heat to medium high mix dry ingredients together. Add milk mix into dough
- Knead like you would biscut dough When oil is hot drop Tablespoonful into hot oil
- cook 5 minutes on each side untill brown.
- May eat with honey dip bread into it and eat. Yum
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating9 people
I have almost the same recipe and it is AWESOME! Thx!bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
I LOVE this recipe and it reminds me of when I was a wee lass. Thanks so much Momo for this wonderful memory nudge. You've sure got my "5" forks on this one!lor in Toronto loved it
another great recipe momo, gets my 5.cardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!