Lemon And Cashew SauceFrom jimrug1 6 years ago
- 1 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup cashew nuts roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 Tsp chopped dried curry Leaf shopping list
- 1 Tsp black mustard seeds shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp Tumeric shopping list
- Zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- 2 Tbls Sherry shopping list
- 1 Tsp honey shopping list
- salt & Freshly ground black pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Place Cashews and Curry Leaves in pan and toast until the nuts are lightly browned. (3 Mins) Add mustard seeds and continue toasting until the seeds begin to pop. (2 - 4 Min)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer 2 - 4 minutes, Season with salt and Pepper.
- Stir into wild, Basmati or Jasmine rice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- kukla Barrie, Ontario, CA
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- sparkcook Pasadena, CA
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- raelene1951 Brighton, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjimrug1 Peoria, IL
The Rating5 people
This sounds really REALLY good, JimRug :) Thanks for positng.....kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Sounds like my kind of dish Jim. I'm anxious to try this one. Thank you.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Oh yeah baby - how wonderful! I'll be looking for the dried curry leaves, as I have all the rest of your flavorful ingredients. Thanks so much, sweetie - you are the man!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!