Balsamic Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 pounds new red potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes slivered shopping list
- 3 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 1/2 cup balsamic or white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or basil shopping list
How to make it
- In pot of boiling salted water cook potatoes 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and let cool then cut in half and place in bowl.
- Add tomatoes and capers.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Toss with potato mixture then allow to stand 5 minutes and sprinkle with oregano.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- myrna Leuven, BE
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
love it CAT................minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
YUMMMO! I can't wait to try it -- but I can't help but think about just leaving out the potatoes!waterlily in Joplin loved it
This weekend!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!