Spicy seafood NoodlesFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 3 tbsp ginger and garlice paste , 3 tbsp fish curry powder , 120 ml water - mixed into paste shopping list
- 1 onion , sliced shopping list
- 4 C water shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 500 gm prawns , peeled and squid , cut into rings - mixed shopping list
- 100 gm long beans , cut shopping list
- 2 kaffir lime leaves , torn shopping list
- 1 C low fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 500 g fresh noodles , blanched in hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion until golden
- Add the curry paste and fry until oil separates
- Add the water and salt and boil for 5 mins
- Add the seafood , beans , lime leaves and the milk .
- Simmer till the prawns are cooked .
- Place the noodles in seving bowls and top with the seafood gravy
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating6 people
Awesome.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Very nice.... I love the flavors and spice going on.... Thanks... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Wow, this sounds and looks delicious. I love seafood and the flavors here. Another recipe I plan to try. Thanks so much, hon!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!