Crab BallsFrom tpatti 10 years ago
- 1 pound crab meat shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 4 slices bread, broken into small pieces, crusts removed shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- dash black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except paprika and butter, roll into 1/2 inch balls, place on greased baking sheet, sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Then turn them over, push an indentation in middle of balls with finger, put dab of butter in indentation, return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooktpatti Wellsville, PA
The Rating6 people
yummmmmmmm...I love seafood....Im gonna make this one soon...paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
Oh, gotta make this!! yummmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
this sounds wonderful.cheryilyn in Salem loved it