Baked Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach Parmesan and MushroomsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bake potatoes then cut in half and scoop out pulp with a spoon.
- Place pulp in a bowl with two thirds of the butter.
- Place potato shells in a baking dish.
- Sauté mushrooms in the remaining third butter and add salt.
- Thaw spinach or heat on low until just thawed then drain completely.
- Mash and blend potato and butter together until well blended.
- Add cheese, spinach and mushrooms then spoon mixture back into potato shells.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes then serve immediately.