White Chocolate Apricot BrowniesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 bars ( 2ounces each) white baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 teasp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teasp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teasp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and the butter over low heat
- stir constantly until all the chocolate is melted
- remove from the heat stir in brown sugar, eggs and the vanilla. set aside.
- in a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and the salt.
- stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture
- combine the apricots, almonds and the coconut...
- stir 1/2 the apricot mix into the batter..
- pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- sprinkle te remaining apricot mixture on top
- bake at 350'F for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- cool and serve
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
good one indeed sounds fantasticminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Greatness. Love everything about this recipe. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yeah baby, this sounds awesome!! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it