Easy and Great Food Processor Pizza DoughFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- A basic pizza dough recipe for the processor : shopping list
- 3 cups flour, ( up to you to either use all purpose, bread flour etc. ) plus as needed- shopping list
- 1 tsp salt, shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar, shopping list
- 1 tsp yeast ( regular active ) or 1/2 Tsp. instant active yeast, shopping list
- BE SURE TO READ EXPIRATION LABEL AND yeast IS STILL ACTIVE shopping list
- 1 Tbs oil ( olivE ) shopping list
- approximately 1 cup water ( 100F ). Warm, not hot ! shopping list
- Note, amt of water will change, depending on type of flour! shopping list
How to make it
- Doughs made in the food processor are prepared very quickly and efficiently with the least amount of dough heat produced.
- Method: place flour, salt, yeast, sugar in the processor with metal blade and briefly pulse ( few seconds ) to combine.
- Then with motor running, slowly add water through the feed tube until the mixtures becomes a moist mass and clings together almost into a ball..
- It is very important to stop at this point and not to overprocess or over warm the dough, all which can cause poor texture.
- The total time for processing should be no more than 30 to 45 seconds.
- If dough is too wet, process in a bit more flour ( few teaspoons ) or if too dry process in a few teaspoons water.
- Remove the dough from the processor ( form into a ball
- with a few brief kneads, no further kneading ! ) .
- Continue as you would for any pizza dough ( cover let rise, punch down etc. use to make pizza )
- Yield: 1 large or 2 small pizza crusts or 1 loaf of bread.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Thank you, fool proof is always the best!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
My Favorite words"FOOL PROOF" you get my 5caramia in loved it
fool proof is just what I need!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!