Sauerkraut and RibsFrom slevans 6 years ago
- 32 Oz. Bag sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 2 Lbs. Country Style spareribs shopping list
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 10 Oz. Can French onion soup shopping list
- Place meat on bottom of 9 x 13 casserole dish. Put drained sauerkraut on top of meat. Sprinkle brown sugar over sauerkraut. shopping list
- Pour undiluted onion soup mix over all. Cover and bake at 350 for 3-4 hours. Uncover last 1/2 hour for browning. shopping list
How to make it
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.
The Cookslevans Ludlow, MA
The Rating7 people
Sounds really good to me, I am a huge fan of sauerkraut. Have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
YUM, seems Chefmeow is always getting here before me, yes I agree I love the sound of this too. Great post. You got my 5 alsohenrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds easy and delicious. I can't wait to try this. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!