Tuna Dip for Potato Chips Or VeggiesFrom krumkake 9 years ago
- 8 counces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip - it's too sweet) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- a shake or two of celery salt (not celery seed) shopping list
- a shake or two of garlic salt shopping list
- a dash of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 can albacore tuna, packed in oil (I've tried using the water-packed tuna, but it really leaves this dip "blah") shopping list
- Dippers: shopping list
- potato chips, bagel or pita chips, triscuits, etc. shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
- zucchini sticks shopping list
- any veggie you think sounds good with tuna shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream and seasonings.
- Drain the tuna well, squeezing as much oil from it as possible; place drained tuna into a small bowl and use a fork to flake the tuna up as small as possible.
- Stir drained, flaked tuna into the cream cheese mixture.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as preferred.
- Cover bowl well and chill several hours before serving.
- Serve with dip bowl surrounded by dippers of choice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating5 people
Can't wait to try this - tuna and chips! Never thought to combine the two.mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Oh yeah - this has my name written all over it! Sounds delicious - thanks so much. I can't wait to give a try...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!