Fish Marinade for People Who Hate FishFrom twohot 8 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (you can leave this out and give each person a lemon wedge instead if you like) shopping list
- 3 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1 dash paprika shopping list
- Tilapia fish shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Whisk all ingredients together and pour over whichever fish you choose. I put the fish and marinade in a Ziplock and store it in the fridge.
- 2 Leave to marinate for one hour.
- 3 Cook fish however you prefer but baking is great.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating5 people
thanks this is for my daughter!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Sounds great. We eat a lot of fish.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I love Tilapia and this sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!