Fish Marinade for People Who Hate FishFrom twohot 7 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (you can leave this out and give each person a lemon wedge instead if you like) shopping list
- 3 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1 dash paprika shopping list
- Tilapia fish shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Whisk all ingredients together and pour over whichever fish you choose. I put the fish and marinade in a Ziplock and store it in the fridge.
- 2 Leave to marinate for one hour.
- 3 Cook fish however you prefer but baking is great.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating5 people
I love Tilapia and this sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds great. We eat a lot of fish.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
thanks this is for my daughter!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!