Worlds Easiest Best Peanut Butter N Chocolate BrowniesFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the brownies according to the box.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, melt the entire jar of peanut butter for
- two minutes in microwave. (well, don't put the plastic jar in there, lol, empty into a large glass measuring cup or other microwave safe bowl).
- Stir once at the end until peanut butter is smooth.
- Spread on top of brownies and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until peanut butter is set.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter and ten large marshmallows in saucepan on med-low heat
- After marshmallows are melted, mix the fudge creamy frosting in.
- Melt for about 5-10 minutes.
- MIX WELL. Spread on top of the peanut butter.
- Let sit in refrigerator uncovered for 30 minutes, then you can cover them if you desire.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
sounds goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM LOVE THE COMBO .......THANK YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yes, they do sound Amazing! Yummy, chocolate and peanut butter!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Anything Goes286 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Man Food60 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
A Batch Of Brownies38 members
Shortcutsbut Goodeats41 members
Peanut Butter Buddies121 members