Vegetable PizzaFrom turlak 7 years ago
- 1 can refridgerated dinner rolls shopping list
- 1 cup marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg shredded Italian blend cheese shopping list
- 1 cup thin sliced grilled zucchini, eggplant, & peppers (HEB sells this in the freezer section, but I think I would use fresh) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (again, I would use fresh - but if not, make sure they are well drained) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450F.
- If you have a baking stone, use it. If not line a baking sheet w/ foil.
- Arrange rolls in the shape of a 10" pizza.
- Top w/ marinara and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Top w/ veggies.
- Top w/ remaning cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes.
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!