Creamy Crab and Asparagus BakeFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 lb fresh crab meat shopping list
- 1/2 c asparagus tips (canned - drained, or frozen - thawed and drained) shopping list
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Add bread crumbs to the melting butter.
- Stir in half and half, stirring until thick.
- Add eggs and seasonings.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crab and asparagus, and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with parmesan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Mahvelous dahling.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
All I can say is, Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
You simply can't go wrong with crab....WITH asparagus! You made this old crab very happy with THIS recipe. Thanks, Sparrow. I'd have given it a 10 if I could.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Anything Goes289 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
One Dish Meals33 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
All Things Seafood65 members