Chocolate Pecan CandyFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven
- over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil, stirring
- constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and pecans until blended. Pour into a buttered 13X9 pan; let
- stand at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 5 pounds.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- shirleyoma Cove, OR
- patunia Colorado Springs, CO
- sandraballenger Calumet City, IL
- heatherinal Boaz, AL
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
great Henrie.... good postpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yum! thanks for sharing
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Great post! Going to try and you have my 5m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!