Peach - Oat Almond MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- ½ cup low-fat plain soy milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger and oats in a bowl.
- Separately, mix soy milk, applesauce, oil and honey.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry mix until just moistened.
- Fold in peach bits and almonds gently.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until tests done.
- Remove from cups immediately and cool on wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Once again you did it¡¡ love this muffins. I have recently switched from cow milk to soy OR oats milk and I can´t taste the difference. Since I wanted to cut down even more my carbs intake, I have also switched from honey to agave syrup, delicious...moreinmaculada in Palma De Mallorca loved it
Good recipe:)orangeskipper in Redding loved it
Sounds so very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
The Breakfast Club436 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members