Baked Crab CakesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat (lump blue crab) shopping list
- Light vegetable oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese (freshly grated) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chives shopping list
- 1 beaten lg. whole egg or 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 lg. jalapeño pepper chopped small shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup plain dried bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse and drain crabmeat, removing all filament or shell.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl, except 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs.
- Stir in the crabmeat into the bowl.
- Using 1/4 cup for each crabcake, mold mixture into 8 cakes.
- Roll each into the remaining breadcrumbs before placing on baking sheet.
- Put pan on bottom oven sheet and bake about five minutes a side, until brown.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Yum, send one my way please. I love crabcakes and these sound fantastic. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I was thinking about making some tonight-was going to fry-I'll try your way. They better be good or I will beat you up. Just kidding-your recipes are always good-Thanks Grizz.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I love this fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!