Garlicky pasta with fresh tomato and basilFrom modmom50 9 years ago
- 3 Tbls extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 5 cups chopped plum tomatoes (approx 2 lbs) shopping list
- 6 cups cooked campenalla pasta or other dried pasta of choice (approx. 12 oz. dry pasta) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmasan cheese (approx. one ounce) shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 1/4 ts ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for approx 30 sec.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes until throughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta, cheese, basil, salt and pepper tossing gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.