eye round roastFrom joeboudreau 9 years ago
How to make it
- pre-heat oven to 500
- mix onion soup mix with 1/2 cup broth in a bowl
- place roast in a roasting pan with rack
- pour onion soup mix over roast( i also inject the meat with the onion mix but not needed)and pour rest of broth in pan
- when oven is pre-headed place roast in oven and close the door and turn oven off
- let cook for 2 hours and do not open oven door
- should come out juicy and you can use the drippings to make a gravy
The Cookjoeboudreau Syracuse, NY
The Rating3 people
Good Idea. I'll give it a shot :)donman in Hammond loved it
I do this one sometimes and it does make a good gravy.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is easy, delicious and super reliable. And it does make some terrific gravy. Thanks so much for your recipe and welcome to Group Recipes.
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!