Parmesan-crusted Chicken In Cream SauceFrom cheric 7 years ago
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided shopping list
- 6 Ritz crackers, finely crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) shopping list
- 2 tsp. oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA chive & onion Light cream cheese spread shopping list
- 3/4 lb. asparagus spears, trimmed, steamed shopping list
How to make it
- COOK rice as directed on package, using 1-1/4 cups of the broth and 1/2 cup water.
- MEANWHILE, mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese on plate. Rinse chicken with cold water; gently shake off excess water. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning each piece over to evenly coat both sides. Discard any remaining crumb mixture.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through (165°F). Place chicken on serving plate; cover to keep warm. Add remaining 1/2 cup broth and the cream cheese spread to skillet. Cook on medium heat just until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with the rice and asparagus.
- Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread and stirring in 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives along with the cream cheese spread.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen green beans, cooked and drained, for the asparagus.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating4 people
My family loves this recipe! Tastes so good. I couldn't remember where I found this before so I couldn't make it again. lol... I'm so glad you posted this and I'm sure they will be too. THANKS!deslovescookin in El Mirage loved it
Wonderful, great flavor.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Absolutely Fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!