Huckleberry PieFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a unbaked pie shell.
- Lattice top or totally cover top of pie with other crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until nicely brown at 375 degrees.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating8 people
You know, Zena, I can't recall if I've ever seen huckleberries around the upper Midwest - maybe they don't grow in this colder climate...aren't they quite tart?? It sounds so good - I say you pick some huckleberries, whip up this pie, and fed-x it t...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I'm with krumkake, just send us a slab or two of that fabulous pie. I picked them when I lived in Ohio, but haven't seen any in Utah. Great recipe!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
omg i love huckleberries we used to pick them when i lived in montana.. used for different things, such as muffins, desserts and pancakes , i live in ohio but ive not seen them here yetminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!