Puppy ChowFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt and mix butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- Stir until completely mixed and melted.
- Pour Chex into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over Chex and stir carefully until all the Chex are completely covered with the chocolate mixture.
- Put powdered sugar into large paper or ziplock bag.
- Put Chex into the bag with the sugar and shake until all Chex are covered.
- Serve in a brand new dog dish.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating11 people
very good and what a way to serve it - very creative bow wow, I gave it my high five paws!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I love making this! :) Awwww...what a cute little Chow pup! :) Hope you have a great day, Tippy! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
I like your sense of humor! Gifts for everyone!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!