Stuffed Banana PeppersFrom vickycummins 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut stems off peppers and wash and remove seeds
- stuff with sausage
- can deep fry until cooked or baked in oven at 350 in covered dish until sausage cooked
- put on dish and top with red sauce
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- this dish can be made and cooked a couple days before you need it. Just reheat in microwave and then top with red sauce and sprinke with cheese!
The Cookvickycummins Munster, IN
The Rating8 people
Mmmm - I bet these are good!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great post! I love these.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
These sound very good. I love everything about this recipe. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!