Baked Crab DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lump crab meat shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 pint sour cream shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in order given saving 1/4 cup cheese for top.
- Put in baking dish and add remaining cheese to top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
I love crab meat and I'm loving this recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This dip IS delicious. Doesn't skimp on the crab and the rest of the flavors blend so well. I used fresh garlic and salt to taste. THX :)dandelion in Ashland loved it
Love me some crab dip. Thank you Chefcat.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!