Ham and Cheese CasseroleFrom sara 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 4 cups honey ham, chopped shopping list
- 5 cups white potatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cups sharp cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 1 white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, pepper, and salt.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add to the flour mixture.
- Cook over medium heat for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the milk.
- Return to heat and cook until thick.
- In a very large bowl, mix remaining ingredients with sauce.
- Bake in a covered casserole dish at 350° for 90 minutes.
- Remove cover after first 30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
The Rating6 people
that looks really good ill try it thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Lovely recipe! Thank you, and HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Cooked this a lot of times, loving it more each time I cook!berthargh in Quezon City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!