Tomatillo salsaFrom raelene1951 7 years ago
- Grab a good size handful of fresh cilantro shopping list
- 5 canned tomatillos (you could use fresh roasted but all I had was canned) shopping list
- 1 large red onion shopping list
- 1 tbl of chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 jalapenos seeded and veined shopping list
- 1 habanero seeded and veined shopping list
How to make it
- Chop it all up, mix, cover and refridgerate. It is best the next day!
The Cookraelene1951 Brighton, CO
The Rating6 people
sounds really good!!. i would like to try this!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
Now I know why you want to grow Tomatillos this Salsa is terrific I love the heat from my fiery friend the habanero.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Oh Im trying this recipe it looks fantastic,you have my 5caramia in loved it