Layered Nanaimo Bar CheesecakeFrom michelle73 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups OREO Baking Crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) PHILADELPHIA Brick cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. BIRD'S custard powder SEE NOTE shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- NOTE: When I make Nanaimo Bars I use vanilla pudding powder. I don't see why you couldn't use it for this as well. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix baking crumbs, butter, pecans and coconut.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and custard powder until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Place whipping cream and chocolate in saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating9 people
THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC WOW..........GREAT POST THEREminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds fantastic! Really good one for a covered dish dessert, too. Thanks!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I agree, looks fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!