My Moms Pumpkin CookiesFrom broadzilla 7 years ago
- 1 Cup shortening shopping list
- 2 Cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups pumpkin shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add to shortening and sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts (If you want them), mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- These are fantastic when covered in My Mom's Sticky Frosting!
- They'd also be good with cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookbroadzilla Saxonburg, PA
The Rating4 people
gotta make these will use white chips instead of choc. great post thanks fo sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Mmmmmm, I bet you're right. I don't think I could stop at just one ;) Thanks for another 5 fork winner!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!