My Moms Pumpkin CookiesFrom broadzilla 5 years ago
- 1 Cup shortening shopping list
- 2 Cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups pumpkin shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add to shortening and sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts (If you want them), mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- These are fantastic when covered in My Mom's Sticky Frosting!
- They'd also be good with cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookbroadzilla Saxonburg, PA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmm, I bet you're right. I don't think I could stop at just one ;) Thanks for another 5 fork winner!lor in Toronto loved it
sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
gotta make these will use white chips instead of choc. great post thanks fo sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!