Long Island Green TeaFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
- ice shopping list
- 2 oz. green tea vodka, recipe below shopping list
- (1 cup vodka + 2 gunpowder green tea bags or 2 Tab. loose shopping list
- gunpowder green tea )...Place both tea bags into the vodka. Cover, shake, and let steep for 2 hours. Remove and discard bag. shopping list
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau) shopping list
- 1/4 oz. golden rum shopping list
- 2-3 tea. simple syrup (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water. shopping list
- Put in saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves. Store shopping list
- in sealed container in refrig. for up to 1 month. Use to sweeten shopping list
- unsweetened tea as well. shopping list
How to make it
- Add Green Tea vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur and simple syrup in shaker with ice. Cover and shake until mixed andchilled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into tall glass filled with ice.
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
hi there wow i would be out and a cheap date ha ha ..im sending this one to henrie........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
LOL, well she did send it to Henrie ;0) Think the three of us need to get together and sample these ROTFLMBO Sounds great, have a great evening, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Only three weeks til my baby arrives and then I can have a cocktail (well a small, slow one anyway!) This sound fantastic - I'm going to make the green tea vodka for a friends birthday too. Great post, thanks.kjroxx in Brisbane loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!