Long Island Green TeaFrom redkitchen 7 years ago
- ice shopping list
- 2 oz. green tea vodka, recipe below shopping list
- (1 cup vodka + 2 gunpowder green tea bags or 2 Tab. loose shopping list
- gunpowder green tea )...Place both tea bags into the vodka. Cover, shake, and let steep for 2 hours. Remove and discard bag. shopping list
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau) shopping list
- 1/4 oz. golden rum shopping list
- 2-3 tea. simple syrup (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water. shopping list
- Put in saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves. Store shopping list
- in sealed container in refrig. for up to 1 month. Use to sweeten shopping list
- unsweetened tea as well. shopping list
How to make it
- Add Green Tea vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur and simple syrup in shaker with ice. Cover and shake until mixed andchilled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into tall glass filled with ice.
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
Looks easy to do.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Only three weeks til my baby arrives and then I can have a cocktail (well a small, slow one anyway!) This sound fantastic - I'm going to make the green tea vodka for a friends birthday too. Great post, thanks.kjroxx in Brisbane loved it
LOL, well she did send it to Henrie ;0) Think the three of us need to get together and sample these ROTFLMBO Sounds great, have a great evening, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!