Porch SaladFrom solanaceae 7 years ago
- Nasturtiums (yes the flowers) shopping list
- Roses (yes the flowers) shopping list
- Pansies (yes the flowers) shopping list
- Peony (yes the flowers) shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
- flat leaf parsley shopping list
- mesclun mix shopping list
- 2 T balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 t grated lemon zest shopping list
- 3 T lemon juice shopping list
- 1 T chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 6 T olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prep the flowers by washing them and gently plucking their petals. I like to leave the petals whole so people can see what they are eating.
- Wash and dry all your herbs and greens.
- Chop the cilantro and parsley.
- You should have about a quart of greens, flowers and herbs.
- Either in your salad serving bowl or in a jar combine the last 6 ingredients.
- Toss the dressing with your greens, herbs and flowers and serve.
The Cooksolanaceae Manchester, NH
The Rating6 people
Sounds great, and nasturtium is so tasty! Thanks for sharing this elegant, beautiful recipe! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Nice and pretty too! Thanksraelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Awesome. Yeah, I eat um too.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it