Disneys Chicken Asiago PastaFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 12 oz. Dry penne rigate pasta shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded and cut into 2 inch shopping list
- strips shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes cut into 1/4-inch strips shopping list
- 3/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach, lightly packed shopping list
- 2 cups grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 13/4 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- . Pour water into 4-quart pot. Bring to boil over medium high heat.
- Once water is boiling add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add pasta. Stir to
- prevent sticking. Once water comes back to boil, lower heat until
- water is simmering. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- . While pasta cooks, mix flour with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8
- teaspoon of pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat saute pan over medium high heat. Once pan is hot, add 2
- tablespoons of olive oil. Once oil is hot (not smoking), carefully
- place chicken strips into the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes or until chicken
- is golden on bottom side. Reduce heat to medium, turn chicken strips
- over and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4
- cup olive oil, and the garlic. Add the spinach.
- Once chicken is cooked, place both the chicken and hot pasta into
- bowl with sun-dried tomatoes, then add cheeses and toss to mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. The heat from the chicken and
- pasta will melt the cheeses.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
A Fabulous Recipe!
mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yum, yum, yum ... give a side of asparagus and I am all set!! (gotta have a green veggie with lunch and dinner) You so got my 5!!!!solanaceae in Manchester loved it