Garlic Cream Shrimp with LinguineFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Boil garlic 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes until shrimp are pink and just cooked through.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic 1 minute.
- Add cream, reduce heat to low and simmer 3-4 minutes, until cream begins to thicken.
- Stir in shrimp, parsley, and parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling water 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, add sauce and toss well.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- daleinches Nowhere, Us
- crickette012 Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- jencathen TX
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- hungrynow Corralitos, CA
- luvyoo Vancouver, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating9 people
great recipe kids will like it especially my daughter.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Tippy, you always have the most terrific recipes and this one sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is similiar to mine except I brine my shrimp before using. I put that under alterations.jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!