Very Best Peanut Butter CookiesFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup bran shopping list
- 3/4 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter. Beat together with the sugars, vanilla, peanut butter and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, bran, oats and baking soda. Stir mixture into butter mixture. Mix in the peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 to 18 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating8 people
I have one question pertaining to a measurement? What is 1 1 cup of chunky peanut butter? I'm guessing it's 1 cup ;) Otherwise, I LOVE your 5 fork recipe and thank you so much.mishi in loved it
Delicious. PB Cookies are the best,,Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Terrific recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!