Casserole FlorentineFrom ravenseyes 8 years ago
- 4 cups cooked noodles or pasta shopping list
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage, cooked, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 10 0z cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375-F degrees. Prepare pasta or noodles as directed on the package; drain and rinse well. Place cooked noodles or pasta in a lightly buttered 3-quart oven proof baking pan.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage in about a tablespoon of vegetable oil until brown. Drain excess grease on paper toweling and reserve cooked sausage in a bowl.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine spinach, cream of mushroom soup, garlic, tarragon, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Stir well to blend all ingredients then spread mixture evenly over noodles in the casserole dish.
- Evenly distribute cooked and chopped sausage over the spinach mixture and sprinkle with chopped onion.
- Blend the egg into the ricotta cheese and spoon out evenly over the top of the sausage. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden then allow to cool slightly before serving warm. Top with garnish of chopped tomato and fresh parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!