Easy Chocolatey Chips N Pudding CakeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan.
- Cook pudding according to directions on the package and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and remove from stove.
- Add dry cake mix to pudding and mix well until blended.
- Pour into 13x9 inch pan and spread to edges.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350. .
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Easy, Chocolately, decadent, my kind of recipe. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love it!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
simple easy good thanks good recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it