Nutty Oatmeal Lace CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, toasted walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, toasted almonds shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF, line cookie sheets with parchment paper (do not grease).
- Mix oats, brown sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and nuts together.
- Add butter, vanilla and water to oat mixture; mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto prepared cookie sheets, flattening each slightly.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes, then move to a cooling rack
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
These sound delightful.. I love oatmeal and nuts..and in a cookie, even better!!michellem in Idaho loved it
Wonderful little cookie!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
wonderful mix thanks for posting Jo!magali777 in Mexico loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods771 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members