Sauteed Mushrooms And Garlic In Red WineFrom albys1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Clean and cut in half mushrooms
- put in a good size fry pan and sprinkle with olive oil
- toss in a dab of margarine or butter.
- Stir mushrooms around the pan
- sautee in pan and add fresh garlic.
- when the mushrooms look like they are cooking, pour red wine over the mushrooms and cook until the wine has evaporated and the garlic has carmelized.
- I often put a cover on the pan to help speed up the cooking of the mushrooms.
- When done, put on plate. Be sure to get all ove the carmelized garlic too.
The Cookalbys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
The Rating9 people
This is an excellent way to prepare mushrooms. Love the earthiness of the dish - and the depth of flavor. It turned out lovely - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
My very favorite way to make mushrooms, love this dish.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Great post! I'm bookmarking.dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!