Grands Taco MeltsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained shopping list
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (any variety) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or mexican cheese blend (4 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2. In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
- 3. Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
Yumola. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
these are good!! Got my 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
These sound great! How much filling do you think you put in each grand?auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!