Smoked Salmon With Avocado And Wasabi Cream Cheese Finger SandwichesFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the wasabi with the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread the bread slices with a thin, even layer of the mixture.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and twist the 2 halves apart and remove the pit. Use a spoon to remove the avocado flesh in 1 piece. Slice each avocado half in 1/8-inch slices.
- Place the avocado slices in a bowl and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over avocado slices and toss gently.
- Cover each bread slice with a single layer of avocado slices.
- Top with a piece of salmon.
- Serve as soon as possible.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating6 people
These sound great. Dave has some wonderful recipes. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Fantastic and I love it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Awesome post!! Can't wait to try...chefwithtaste in Lees Summit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!