Ooey-gooey Butter CakeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 yellow cake mix(18.25 oz) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2c(1 stick)unsalted butter,)melted shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese,room temp. (8oz) shopping list
- 2 lg. eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2c(1 stick unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 1 box(16 oz) confectioners sugar,plus a little for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13x9x2" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl,combine cake mix,egg and melted butter. Mix well till dry ingredients are moistened. Pat lightly into prepared pan,covering bottom and sides of pan.
- In another large bowl,beat cream cheese till smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and beat till well combined. Beat in melted butter until evenly blended. On low speed,gradually beat in box of conf. sugar. Beat till smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust in pan. Bake 40-50 mins,until sides are set and center is still a little jiggly. Remove from oven and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar and cut into 20 squares
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Sounds simple yet tasty! Will bookmark to try. Thanks.kidaria in BC loved it
Lovely "5" fork recipe and thank you so much! I am looking forward to baking it.lor in Toronto loved it
I KNOW this is a 5. I made it from Paula Deen's recipe and everyone loved it. -Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it