Agave Syrup - Multi Grain Blueberry MuffinsFrom inmaculada 5 years ago
- 2 cups organic whole spelt flour shopping list
- ½ cup rolled oats shopping list
- ½ cup organic corn meal shopping list
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds (better if lightly toasted) shopping list
- 1/3 cup lightly ground flax seeds shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 cup organic orange juice or soy milk (my option) shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil, such as sunflower or canola shopping list
- ¾ cup organic agave syrup shopping list
- 2 cage-free eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1½ cups organic blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups or brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, corn meal, sesame, flax, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the orange juice or soy milk, vegetable oil, agave syrup, and eggs.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the agave mixture. Whisk till blended. Stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the muffins spring back when pressed gently. Cool on a rack.
- Makes 20 medium OR 12 large muffins
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating1 people
Yes they turn out very well. I loved them. Thanks for the post. Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sweet Tooth445 members
Comfort Foods764 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Anything Goes285 members
Breakfast Recipes119 members
Healthy Baking122 members