Secret Glazed SpareribsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place ribs in stock pot and cover with water.
- Cover and boil over medium heat for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat about 10 minutes before ribs finish boiling.
- Place ribs on grill and close grill cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes until browned and glazed turning and basting ribs frequently.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Very nice Chef.....thanks GF! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I'm jazzed. I bet this is fantastic.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sounds wonderfl! I never used chili sauce on them so this is interesting to me.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!