Chocolate Thin Mint Pizza SupremeFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Press cookie dough evenly in the bottom of an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- (Dough will barely cover the pan.)
- Break Thin Mints into halves or thirds; press cookie pieces into dough, covering evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Place white chocolate morsels into a small self-closing bag. Microwave the bag of morsels on MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) for 40 to 50 seconds or until melted.
- Snip one corner (about 1/8 inch) off the bottom of the bag.
- Hold bag tightly at top and drizzle white chocolate stripes over top of pizza.
- When cool, cut pizza into 8 or 10 wedges. If desired, top each serving with a scoop of ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Oh I love thin mints, this sounds just perfect.Now got to get my hands on some thin mints.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
This sound wonderful. I just need to get my hands on some thin mints. :)oregongrandma in loved it
OMG! My family is going to think they've died and gone to heaven!!! We actually fight over the thin mints in this family, seriously! lol Crap, I'm not sure I should make this, I may start a family war at the dinner table! lol I guess I'm just gon...morelaurakaay in Oroville loved it