BANANA PUDDING WITH A TWISTFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium size bowl combine pudding mix and milk then stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth.
- Fold in sour cream,cool whip and bananas,
- Make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Spread pudding mixture evenly over wafers.
- Crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top.
- Refrigerate until served
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
Very easy and very good. We all loved it!ladycropalot in Dallas loved it