Cheesy Flounder FilletsFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the mayo and cheddar cheese.Place the fillets in the dish and fold in half. Evenly divide the mayo mixture over each and spread evenly.
- Bake fillets for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- While fish is baking, prepare couscous and spinach following package directions.
- Serve fillets with couscous and spinach alongside.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!