Tgif Copycat Hot Spinach Artichoke DipFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbs milk shopping list
- Dash of hot sauce! shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream cheese , at room temp shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup Fresh grated Parmasean shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 .
- Using paper towels, make sure the artichoke and spinach have no excess moisture before you prepare the mixture.
- In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise,milk, hot sauce, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic. Cover dish.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pita or french bread.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
Yum! Looks great!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
i would be giving a 10 but I can't...this stuff is remarkably good! I make a double batch and freeze it. great stuff!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'll be making this soon, love spinach artichoke dips!
--Sallysallygugg in Redding loved it